- Four in Hand Knot
- Half-Windsor Knot
- Pratt Knot
- Small Knot
- Windsor Knot
- Tips and Tricks
- How to take care of your tie
- How to clean a tie
- How to iron a tie
How to take care of your tie
How to iron a tie
- Never iron a tie if it is not absolutely necessary. Ironing can damage the tie!
- Always check tags for fabric type, ironing temperature etc.
Silk or polyester max 140°C/284°F, wool max 170°C/338°F.
- Use a clean cloth over the tie to avoid damage.
- Always hang up your tie after ironing and let it rest for a while.
- Wrinkles can often be removed without ironing by storing the tie rolled up for a couple of days.
Links for more information on how to iron a tie
Video how to iron a tie
Tie a Tie Guides - Iron your necktie
Copyright © 2022