- Four in Hand Knot
- Half-Windsor Knot
- Pratt Knot
- Small Knot
- Windsor Knot
- Tips and Tricks
- How to take care of your tie
- How to clean a tie
- How to iron a tie
How to take care of your tie
Tips and Tricks - Caring, Cleaning and ironing a tie
Ties can be very costly, so maintaining them should be a top priority. If well treated and stored, a high-quality tie could last forever.
Once you learn these tips it will be easy to get a fast and simple routine to care for your ties.
Some basic tips
- When not in use, you should untie your tie to prevent permanent wrinckles. Untie it by reversing the tie-tying steps to avoid damage.
- Ties should be stored hung up or rolled carefully.
- Avoid using the same tie two days in a row, because ties need time to return to its normal shape.
- Check your local department store for tie hangers and travel boxes.
Tie a Tie Guides - Tips & Tricks
Copyright © 2023